The COVID-19 pandemic has a significant impact on almost all lines of life. Perhaps the most pronounced is in the economic sector. 96.5% of companies in the world have been Continue Reading
The COVID-19 pandemic has a significant impact on almost all lines of life. Perhaps the most pronounced is in the economic sector. 96.5% of companies in the world have been affected by COVID-19. Lots of businesses cannot survive and end up collapsing during a pandemic. For that, it is necessary to have business innovation and adjustments to current conditions.
This new normal era is the perfect time to rebuild your online business. Before that, the question is implied, how do you reopen a post-pandemic business? We will share tips on opening a business after a pandemic in this article. However, let’s first compare the current conditions of offline and online business.
Opening a Business After a Pandemic: Offline vs Online
In this section, we will help you to compare which one is superior between offline and online businesses. If you are looking to reopen your business offline, the first thing to take into account is the level of risk. If your business stucked, don’t worr, you can use software from lead conversion squared to expand your digital marketing.
At this time there is likely a lot of preparation to be done. This is to ensure your business runs according to security protocols so that viruses do not spread. The following are things that must be considered in reopening an offline business:
- Ensure the availability of hand-sanitizers.
- Provide more protection with masks for staff.
- Buy plastic partitions and should always clean them.
- Take the time to spray disinfectant on areas that customers frequently touch.
- Reducing working hours for sterilization activities, so that it often reduces productivity.
In a post-COVID-19 situation like this, you can imagine how complicated the operational system must be. Not to mention that you have to face the fact that there are still many people who have a fear of doing activities outside the home besides working. Too much you have to spend, but not worth what you will get.
Do you think the steps above add to your financial and work burdens to be suboptimal? If so, that means it’s time to go online, like the 301 thousand other businesses that have gone online. Why go online? There are several advantages that can be felt, such as:
- Minimizing contact between staff and customers.
- The cost is relatively affordable, when compared to the cost of sanitation and sterilization that must be spent every day.
- Can be adjusted according to business needs.
- Promotion process easier and reach more people.
- More structured and well-organized.
- Work hours are flexible and businesses can run without waiting for time.
From the points above, you can see which one is more effective and efficient for your business. Of course, after considering various aspects such as security, level of risk, operational costs, and so on, online business is more promising. That’s because you can organize everything your business needs without worrying about excessive risk.
Why Should Your Business Go Online?
You may already have an idea of how to start a business after a pandemic. Especially after you compare offline and online business operations. Viewed from various sides, of course, online business is more promising than offline.
But before moving on to the tips for opening a business after an online-based pandemic, let’s first discuss some of the reasons why online businesses are more profitable.
- High internet users
- Branding practically and professionally
- Cheaper costs
- Minimal risk, maximum profit